China Internship Program: Market Research Assistant Intern Position
Market Research Assistant Intern Position
China Internship Placement is looking to recruit Market research interns to assist in developing primary research to better understand key trends in the information technology industry and assist in Market segmentation for appropriate product. Selected Applicants will work in the marketing department.
The tasks may vary depending on the projects being executed at any given time. Generally tasks include:
- Generate and Compile data from reliable databases for research.
- Assist International Market Venturing Team with getting information for developing overseas market
- Program online surveys to illicit the right Information
- Process and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Prepare research reports for executive Staff, presentations at selected events, information briefs, data visualization and other research demonstrations
Intern may establish hours between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday for up to 35 hours per week. Work will be performed in the research and market intelligence department. Intern should make a commitment to work for 6 months or more.
Within this role, the intern will:
- Undergo Professional grooming
- Be placed into Professional Paid Internship
- Learn about Fundamentals of market research
- Best practices in online data collection
- Fundamentals of working with and analyzing survey data
- How market research is used in strategic business decisions
- Better understanding of trends in the IT industry
- Must be a college junior or above
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interest in IT industry is a plus