Internship Programs in China: Front Desk Internship Personnel (Entry Staff Position)
Front Desk Internship Personnel (Entry Staff Position)
China Internship Placement is seeking interns to work with our partner organization side-by-side with passionate, hard-working Account Executives in Shanghai. This is part of our Professional Internship Program in China for Hospitality Internships. As an intern, you will be assisting with developing a customer oriented customer service and getting the best from them. Interns act as the face of the hotel to secure deals and lodging products. Our interns are given hands on experience to help develop their sales and prospecting skills as well as your problem solving and mechanical aptitude.
We are looking for students who are seeking a career in sales, want to be part of a hard-working team, and are eager for professional development.
- Manage a high volume of leads, conduct introductory calls, educate clients on the benefits of using our services, and help close deals.
- Make a high-volume of outbound calls to local business owners each day.
- Work within a fast paced team environment.
- Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing, Commence, Communication, or related field
- Must commit to 40 hours per week
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Our team is hard-working, self-motivated and confident.
- Seeking a career within the sales field.
- Past sales experience that would be relevant to this role is preferred.
- Must implement feedback and be a quick learner. The Yelp Sales Internship Program will require interns to adapt to change, think outside the box and assimilate into the office environment.