Internship Programs in China: Actuarial Analyst Intern Position
Actuarial Analyst Intern Position
Actuarial Analyst Interns work in teams with other actuaries, catastrophe modellers and broking professionals to assist in the delivery of actuarial and financial modelling services to our clients. Each Actuarial Analyst Intern has the opportunity to participate in developing cutting-edge analyses, strategies and solutions addressing the wide range of risk financing issues facing our clients. All Actuarial Analyst
Interns deliver a final, end of summer presentation to peers, coaches and other colleagues.
- Working with models that examine alternative forms of risk financing
- Assisting with the interpretation and analysis of client underwriting information
- Learning to use tools to price and evaluate reinsurance structures from an actuarial perspective
- Assisting in responding to client inquiries and concerns; resolving issues promptly
What We Look For
We seek creative and well-rounded self-starters who have both the qualitative and quantitative aptitude to excel in a challenging and highly competitive environment. Actuarial sciences, mathematics or statistics majors are preferred.
- Progress towards a BA/BS degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 GPA out of 4.0
- Superior analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Mathematical / financial aptitude
- Strong computer application skills, specifically Excel and Access
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills