PROFESSIONAL IT PERSONNEL - INTERN SLOT
Professional IT personnel
Copal Amba, a Moody’s subsidiary, is widely regarded as a leading outsourced-research and consultancy provider to financial institutions and corporations worldwide. With approximately 2,900 employees situated across the world’s major commercial centres, the Company is ideally positioned to service the requirements of 200 institutional clients, including several global investment banks, billion dollar funds, major consulting firms, and Fortune 500 corporations.
The Black Book of Outsourcing 2008 ranked Copal as the #1 company for outsourced Investment Research and Analytics.
The Internship Position: Professional IT personnel
City: Beijing Duration: 7 to 12 Months (with full service package)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
Nature: Full Time
Stipend: Starting from 2000 RMB ($350) per month will increase with performance
This is a rare opportunity for an IT professional to join a growing multinational company in Beijing. He/she will be act as the IT liaison between global headquarters and the Beijing research centre.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure Beijing research centre IT set up is compliant with company and client standards
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks/computers
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Support administration of servers and manage all system back-up
- Provide daily technical support for workstations and associated systems
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus
- Other tougher assignments will be allocated based on selected applicants’ ability- work will be assigned by IT Manager
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related Information Technology field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows OS, server/firewall/routers set-up and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English
- Positive working attitude, team player, high level of initiative, hard-working, responsible
- 2+ years in a similar capacity preferred, excellent fresh graduate also can be considered
What is in this for you?
- Interns will participate in ground breaking projects as being part of the world’s leading professional Consulting service Network full of opportunities in the area of event management.
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- The principle of career progression offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading and writing. Join other expat from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Expectations of the intern is recorded at start of program
- Milestones will be established on monthly basis
- Supervisors and mentors allocated
- Evaluations and suggestions taken at every milestone
- Midway through the project, expectations will be adjusted or maintained
- And a final report and evaluation of performance issued at close of the internship