ANALYST -INVESTMENT BANKING PLATFORM : INTERN SLOT
Analyst - Investment banking platform
Copal Amba, a Moody’s subsidiary, is widely regarded as a leading outsourced-research and consultancy provider to financial institutions and corporations worldwide. With approximately 2,900 employees situated across the world’s major commercial centres, the Company is ideally positioned to service the requirements of 200 institutional clients, including several global investment banks, billion dollar funds, major consulting firms, and Fortune 500 corporations.
The Black Book of Outsourcing 2008 ranked Copal as the #1 company for outsourced Investment Research and Analytics.
The Internship Position: Analyst (Investment Banking Platform)
City: Beijing Duration: 10 Months
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
Nature: Full Time
Stipend: Starting from 2000 RMB ($350) per month will increase with performance
Copal Amba is expanding its Beijing research centre, and is looking for highly motivated individuals.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Company profiles / reports
- Industry and capital market newsletters
- Financial analysis
- Trading comps
- Transaction comps
- Industry reports
- Thematic studies
- Capital structure analyses
- Financial benchmarking
- Technical Chinese-English / English-Chinese translation (Optional)
- Complete fluency in written and verbal English language
- Top academic credentials
- Technical skills
- Must have strong quantitative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good grasp of business concepts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong project management / multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Highly ambitious
- Team player
What we have to offer you?
- Interns will participate in groundbreaking projects as being part of the world’s leading professional Consulting service Network full of opportunities in the area of event management.
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- The principle of career progression offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture.
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading and writing. Join other expat from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Expectations of the intern is recorded at start of program
- Milestones will be established on monthly basis
- Supervisors and mentors allocated
- Evaluations and suggestions taken at every milestone
- Midway through the project, expectations will be adjusted or maintained
- And a final report and evaluation of performance issued at close of the internship