University Registrar - Internship in Shanghai
PAID OPPORTUNITY IN SHANGHAI
A smart Intern Needed as soon as possible in the Education industry
We are looking to recruit a very diligent and smart Individual to work with one of our partner Companies for a duration ranging from 4 months and above with very handsome conditions. The Organization is one of the largest organizations that Select Chinese students for Admission into Universities in America, Australia and UK
About the Organization
They are an Education Group engaged in University Education Consultancy for American Universities for many years.
They have over the years recruited thousands of Chinese students to study abroad. They work with top universities, including Harvard University, Columbia University, and other top Ivy League members. They are noted throughout China as being the top recruiters.
Their team consists of Educational Experts with rich overseas life and learning experience and also graduates from famous universities with excellent personal qualities and ability to inspire and guide students throughout their career Choices and University Application. All of their consultants have many years of practical experience in the education industry.
About the Position
The successful candidate will together with other Career Experts work on the entire admission process. The position involves offering Applicants Consulting services in their career Choices and preparing them for university life. It also involves polishing, proofreading and Finalizing Services of Application Essays and personal statements.
- Organize Recruitment Fairs with planning logistics and budget
- Working in a team to institute clear and concise recruitment systems
- Communicate with Applicants to comprehend their personal and professional backgrounds needed in the application process;
- Assist Applicants plan application-related activities, researches and internships;
- Work out practical and individualized essay writing plans for Applicants with different backgrounds;
- Polish essays to enrich the content and meet the requirements of the targeted schools, colleges and universities.
- Proof read and finalize essays, including personal statement, resume, recommendation letters and supplement essays.
- Instruct and assist applicants in preparing and finalizing the full set of application materials.
Working Terms and Conditions
Working hours: 16 to 29 hours per week
Salary Per Month: At least $1000 + Other Bonuses Packages
Start Time: Now!
Duration: 4 Months above
- Ability to learn and understand American and UK University Application system
- Ability to spot career advantages for course decisions by Applicants
- Any course if prefered but those with Degree in Education has an added advantage
- University Graduate with good grade 3.0 above
- Good writing and editing skills
- Good Project management skills
What is in this for you?
- You will be working with very affluent Chinese families in selecting the right university for their kids
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- After 4 to 6 months of work, applicants could be handed permanent job position
- Participants will be rewarded with a competitive salary during their internship.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs, and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading, and writing. Join other expats from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.