Accounting Internship in China - Assistant to General Accountant in a Government Owned Enterprise
About the Company
The host Company is a publishing company established in 1973. It is the government's official national translation and publishing institution which was approved by the State Council and directly controlled as such. It belongs to the National Publication Bureau, General Administration of Press and Publication successively; and now it is the affiliated unit of China Publishing Group, and Chinese publishing media co., LTD. It is the largest publishing group in Asia with complicated accounting network systems.
The Accounting Intern will directly assist the Finance Team with a wide range of projects related to expense report auditing, account reconciliation, revenue processing, and grant accounting.
- Book-keeping, Transaction recording according to source documents;
- Detailed account, summary table of accounting voucher, and then account the general ledger;
- Accrual, amortization, Balancing ledgers and various accounts
- Preparing Profit and loss statement at the end of month;
- Archive and keep the accounting file;
- Learning reimbursement systems and assisting with revenue processing
- Assisting Accountants with financial analysis of actual projected expenses
- Assisting with account payables and receivables
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Completing miscellaneous, special projects of the Finance department as needed
Stipend: Very appealing