PR & Strategic Marketing Intern - Chamber of Commerce
An opportunity to work closely with local enterprises, deal with representatives from consulates, Chinese government and local & international institutions in the events organization. With this position the applicant will develop public relations skills working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
- Event organization and management (e.g. Seminar, Latin Festival and member dinner)
- Work closely with Communication Department in Newsletter editing
- Chamber Magazine & Directory making
- Sponsorship promotion
- Attracting new members
- Other liaison work
- Working hour: 9:30—18:30
- Working proficiency in English.
- Well organized.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Majors of public relations, marketing related are preferred.
- Knowing Spanish is a plus.
In the internship, the applicant will have:
- An internship certificate.
- Subsidy (lunch).
- International working experience.
- Recommendation letter with the Director’s signature (for interns with outstanding performance only).