Asia Leads Qualification Specialist
Our partner organization is a national joint-stock commercial bank approved by the State Council of China and the People’s Bank of China. It is headquartered in Beijing. With continuous reform and innovation in optimizing its products design, channel development and service models improvement, the Bank forged a strong market competitive edge in its comprehensive operation and major product and business lines such as asset management, investment banking business, e-banking and credit card business, etc. The Bank has achieved a balanced growth of all business lines, with improved risk management and enhanced innovation capabilities
- Support regional top-line growth by
- Pre-qualifying, evaluating and vetting leads from inbound and outbound to meet given criteria
- Routing the leads to commercial team accurately and timely
- Ensuring marketing leads are auctioned at an average weekly rate
- Best addressing rejected leads and promoting CEB brand experience
- Providing leads report and analysis to commercial and marketing peers
- Work closely with Marketing Operations team and commercial operation team to ensure adoption and dissemination of new lead qualification/management processes and solutions.
- Support on lead list projects to ensure data quality and accurate information transfer.
- Support Asia channel marketing team via ad hoc projects and requests (e.g., ad hoc reporting).
- 1-2 years data analysis, operation or marketing role
- Excel skill is must
- Excellent English and Chinese communication in written and verbal. Mandarin is must and Cantonese is preferred
- At least first-degree level education with relevant marketing, engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, motivated with a passion for success.
- Detail driven
- Exhibits excellent writing, communication skills.
- Excellent organizing and execution combined with creativity and innovation.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Work with minimal supervision