Software Engineer Intern
The partner Organisation is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era. Since 1995, it has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors. We have been recognised both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
1. Write, test and debug new software applications and enhancements to existing software applications using object oriented programming languages especially .NET.
2. Perform systems analysis and design work on problems of varied scope
3. Perform transcription and/or semantic annotation of audio recordings following predefined guidelines
4. Provide training to newly recruited linguistic engineer as needed
1. Must have a 3.0 or higher grade point average and be at a junior or senior standing at the start of the internship.
2. This is a paid internship.
3. Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic
4. Must be willing to learn about new technologies
5. Must be self-starter, curious and motivated to find solutions
6. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Strong organizational and time management skills as well as attention to detail
9. Good organizational skills