Hotel Management Interns needed in China.
About the Internship
We are looking to recruit Females who can Contribute to our partner hoteliers and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
- Maintains the hotel systems to ensure the accuracy of information and data, and that it is easy to use and operated in an organized and systemized way. Also Ensures that the Business Centre equipment and systems are functioning at all times and that the area is maintained in a clean, tidy and organized way.
- Responds to guest complaints conduct research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listens and assists in resolving problems such as price conflicts. Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, etc. according to individual needs.
- Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
- Creating a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at home” when they arrive. Maintains awareness of guest’s profile and specific preferences, ensuring guest information and the business secret will not spread out.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operation & front office
- Good English language skill and communication skill
- Good and positive hospitality attitude
- Another foreign language ability is a plus
- Minimum of 6 months duration
Accommodation and three-course meals provided
- Stipend very appealing
- Interested application should submit their CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org As soon as possible!