CIP Opportunity Network
The Network operates independently of the CIP Management although we solely fund it. It is administered by a committee jointly set by Our community of resources in collaboration with China Internship Placement staff.
The network seeks information and opportunities in China and some other parts of the world to keep young graduates aware. Their duties are:
- Conduct researches into Changing world of opportunities for young graduates
- operate our Free Service Components
- research into study abroad programs and come out with state of the art service components
- Conduct risk assessment of every facet of the program and make recommendations for correction
- Award scholarships to our applicants who needed it through an independent review committee
- Allocate clients from our career services to Associate Members for career advice and e-mentoring
Membership is opened to experts who would like to be part of the opportunity of serving young graduates in the world. Our members are
- Alumni who have made it and are willing to help others and give back to society
- Community of entrepreneurs
- Career experts and Advisors
- Professors and tutors
- Business incubating experts
- Expats who single-handedly nurtured their dreams and are willing to touch lives
This membership is opened to past participants and those who would like to be part of our career advice segments. Network here to start your business and get connected.
Join China Internship Placements’ Chin Internship Program or Mandarin Study for solid transformation and unending opportunities.
Do you have something to offer young people in the 21st Century? Are you willing to give back to society? Are you willing to work as a team with others in delivering these opportunities? Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will get in touch with you so we talk more.
Thanks for your consideration