Work with Us
CIP is like a family with properly networked parts and facets strongly aimed at making generational impacts. This is why we place so much value on our programs and services. We work together, and we like authentic, hard-working, team players with big heart and vision.
Do you think you have these? Fill the form on our Connect us Page and introduce yourself....
Assistant Internship Program Coordinator
We are looking to recruit smart, intelligent and forward-looking interns who will assist us in handling our exploding application receipts as soon as possible!
We are an Internship Placement Company as well as Immersion and Study Abroad program Provider. We have been around for almost 10 years with properly designed programs and systems. We are providing the highest value to participants. Since January, we have been having a consistent increase in our applications.
Reports To: Programs Director and Customer Service
Position statement: The primary responsibility of this position is to lead, develop and deliver comprehensive student internship, career development, and student employment placement services in support of students’ educational, occupational and personal growth.
Major duties (Essential Functions):
- Career planning and placement
- Provide leadership and direction in the areas of individual assessment, educational choices/career planning, development, and placement strategies for all students.
- Provide students with guidance and information regarding career research, options, and decision-making.
- Nurture applicants to fit into the right jobs through professionally established systems and procedures.
- Able to understand best combination of job duties for established applicant career ambitions
- Manage Applicant and their sponsor’s expectations through professional communication
- Arrange and conduct Skype interviews with applicants bringing out their real motives and expectations as well as combining internship program components to fit their experience
- Recording applicant details into CRMs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with incorporating the use of technology to deliver career services.
- Ability to meet and work with higher education students with identified additional needs.
- Ability to research and quickly develop knowledge of employee recruiting strategies, job market trends, occupational, career and employment information sources as well as the application process for graduate and professional school.
- Excellent Database Management Skills
- Diligent & hardworking
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – Intern Position
We are an Internship Placement Company as well as Immersion and Study Abroad program Provider. We have been around for almost 10 years with properly designed programs and systems. We are providing the highest value to participants. In the meantime, we are looking for support staff for our marketing department offering real experience and exposure.
Located in Beijing the capital city of the most populous country and a fast developing economy, participants will be allocated real tasks and head projects with deadlines. We seek to be like a lovely family, providing and supporting each other every step of the way.
Job duties hinge on the following
- Digital marketing
- SEO Strategy Implementation
- Web development
- Social media marketing
- Brand strategy
- Information architecture
- Graphic Design with basic Photoshop Knowledge
- Interns will be given real tasks and responsibilities as being part of a team
- The position is paid position with some add- on
- Interns will be networked to Chinese Business Community and Expats
- Free travel around China’s major cities
- Interns will be maintained at the end of the project duration as permanent staff
- Visa issues will be sorted out
- Certificates and letters of recommendations issued
- Should have completed bachelor degree on in final year
- This position will require travel into China
- The applicants’ availability should be more than 6 months
Accounts Manager Representative- Virtual Positions
China Internship Placements LLC is seeking a high energy individual to fill Representative position in USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
This individual will be responsible for helping to identify and immediately following up with hot leads, monitoring lead activity, and relevant lead conversion activities and reporting there-on. The lead generation representative will also liaise directly with the sales team to ensure hot leads have scheduled meetings with account managers.
This is a challenging entry-level position ideal for a responsible person seeking to help drive success for a goal-oriented marketing and sales effort. The candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone and in person, capable of learning new concepts related to human resources and post graduate opportunities, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet, and report on goals related to lead generation. While the candidate will be given specific goals and held accountable for reporting their successes/failures, they will also have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement of lead-gen tactics.
Direct experience in inside sales, telemarketing, and/or marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
- Professional and self-motivated attitude
- Desire to move into either a sales or marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and team player
- Meeting target audience
- Understanding your target audience’s needs
- Making presentations to promote CIPs programs and special services
- Making appointments to meet potential, new and existing customers
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person, via email and by telephone
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns. Provide constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
- Experience working in one of the fastest growing internship provider in Asia
- Get recruited into our Marketing Team in China after a massive performance with all provisions settled
- Real career growth opportunities
- Dynamic, challenging, and entrepreneurial work environment
- Flexible telecommuting policy