Engineering Internship in China!
Our Engineering Internship Program in China presents a platform for young graduates to consolidate and add to knowledge gained during study. It presents very updated technology exposure with huge multinational Engineering companies. They are looking to recruit internship participants eager to think and generate innovative approaches to problem-solving into their engineering departments. About 60% of our Engineering interns were retained over the past for permanent jobs.
The expansion of China’s Engineering industry has been the topmost priority since the founding of the People's Republic of China. Engineering played an even massive role in China’s economic growth since the opening up policy was introduced. Till today, the Engineering sector is highly valued and improved with huge technological investments. China started off with the steel industry and currently has thousands of subsectors. The Chinese government supports heavily these industries and engineering companies grew rapidly and established themselves on the domestic and International market. The Chinese engineering breakthroughs are responsible for the building of the tallest skyscrapers in the world situated in Shanghai, the longest cross-sea bridge in the world and many more. The Chinese Engineering Industry in 2013 attracted, Foreign Direct Investment more than USD 886 billion in Chinese machinery and machinery equipment. China has the largest high-Speed Railway Network in the world with 17,000 kilometers. Chinese has the best and newest technology of digging the earth to make way for transport. Wondered how? Join our Engineering internship under China Internship program to discover more.
Get the latest industry reports on the Chinese engineering Industry by submitting your email at Connect With Us page.
Domestically, the rise of Chinese cities, population and businesses has warranted the demand for invocative engineering approaches to providing solutions for transporting, food processing, building and real estate, Energy, Automobile, Petrochemical, Environmental, Aerospace sectors and to mention but few. As a result of these features, engineering consultancy firms have recently become relevant to the modern economic development of china. In 2014, revenue for the Engineering Services industry is estimated at $27 billion
The sector is growing at a very fast rate and recent research predicts even higher growth into the near future. The impressive growth brought about the demand for knowledge to transform and lead the industry into a highly automated, robust and sustainable path.
We play the role of placing highly qualified internship participants into the Engineering Industry in China. We generated over 200 Engineering Internship placement vacancies in 2014 and have expanded our reach to as many organizations as possible.
Features & Opportunities
- Revenue $27bn annually with 67,500 businesses
- Annual growth of 5.6%Led by massive R&D and eye-opening projects. Chinese
- Massive FDI inflow employing over 543,608 workers
- Highly sophisticated
- The Chinese Engineering sector has all the interdisciplinary areas such as Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Systems engineering and other Interdisciplinary sections and CIP makes placements into all these sectors.
- Our interns placed in these industries will be part of real life teams in charge of breakthrough projects
- Excellent Engineering interns stand the chance of being maintained as permanently after the internship duration
- Interns placed in the Chinese Engineering industry will experience more than they could imagine.
- The Automated nature of the industry puts Engineering Internship Participants at the forefront of witnessing the know-how of the application of these technologies
VARIETY OF ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical and Auto Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Water Resources
JOB ROLES TO EXPECT
Primary Responsibilities include the following. Interns might be called upon to perform basic product design modifications, develop basic detail and assembly drawings for products and equipment and perform engineering change processes as necessary to support existing products.
In some circumstances interns are create 3-D models from 2-D drawings, generate and scan prints and perform mechanical design calculations. If you can test prototypes and standard products and write reports to document the results will also be an added advantage.
- Assists the Engineering Manager as assigned, with the research, development, testing, and proper design maintenance of all Parma products. (May require limited travel to learn of product operations and conditions.)
- Assures the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Learns and becomes proficient in the company operating system software and the engineering software programs such as Solid Works and CadKey. (Will be converting CadKey drawings into Solid Works design program.)
- Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- Assists with quality assurance of all products.
- Maintains Parma drafting standards in accordance with basic industry drafting and engineering standards.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the parts catalogs, owner’s manuals, and operational instruction manuals for the assigned products.
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Maintains a clean and professional office and work area environment.
SAMPLE COMPANIES THAT HAVE HOSTED OUR ENGINEERING INTERNS