Marketing, PR & Media
Internship in China: Featuring Marketing, PR and Media
Our China Internship Program offers International Internship opportunities for graduates into numerous sectors including Marketing. CIP’s Marketing Internships in China are the sure ways to launch a professional career in the field of PR Media and Marketing. There is a huge demand for very aggressive and innovative marketing assistants in China for the very obvious reasons. We are properly resourced into securing multinational organizations and properly scheduled job roles. Our Internship Program in China combines Internship Job placement, Chinese Language Study, and Business Seminars to equip participants with analytical skills, Personal branding skills, and Entrepreneurial skills to start up in China. We are vastly differentiated in the market with solid professional program contents.
Over the last decades, China evolved as the second-largest advertising market in the world with revenue for the Advertising Agency industry growing steadily at 16.6% annually. Recent industry reports indicate industry generated $79.6 billion in 2014 with a recorded growth of 13.3% from previous year.
China is the largest Manufacturing Nation in the world and obviously the largest industry base. It has a huge domestic and international market designed around it to get the end products properly distributed in the value chain. Also due to strong economic growth and large business market, the demand for marketing services has been rising over the recent past. Numerous Marketing, PR, Media and its related consultancy companies have been on the rise to provide robust solutions to market penetration strategies and research to their clients. There are over 4000 of these companies in China with more than 60% based in Shanghai alone. There is also a rapid emergence of specialized research enterprises and the fast-paced expansion of foreign capital and the extensive implementation of technology applications to marketing roles. The evolving social media is becoming very relevant for marketing in modern day china.
There is a stiff rising competition between domestic and International brands for customers and this requires that all companies step up their marketing game in order to survive. This requests a huge demand for innovative and critical thinking interns to assist Marketing managers in brainstorming to come out with solutions to stay ahead of the competition.
Opportunities and Features
- Our partner organizations in Marketing Sector in China has 70% possibility of hiring excellent talents.
- The industry has an annual Revenue of $4bn for marketing research and $80billion for advertising agencies
- Currently growing at 14.8% annual growth
- It has over 101,108 businesses formed around it with 1.9 million employees
- Every day, an average of 10 PR, marketing, and media company is formed in Beijing and Shanghai alone
- Experience the feel of practicing strategies used in international marketing.
- Due to the need for quality marketing resources, our interns are handed challenging roles and job descriptions.
- Our Marketing Interns get the opportunity to work with marketing executives with in-depth knowledge about the terrain
- Also, our Internship program presents opportunities for our interns to be mentored professionally
- Enrolling into a Marketing internship In China exposes participants to opportunity to know more about industry and policy regulations
- Possibility of being maintained or handed a future contract
Marketing Supply Chain Players in China
- Internet Services
- Magazine and Periodical Publishing
- Market Research
- Newspaper Publishing
- TV & Radio Broadcasting
- Good knowledge about theories of marketing
- Must have studied Marketing or related disciplines
- Must have completed the second year before program starts
- Must have some research skills
- Consulting & Marketing Associate Internship
- Brand Marketing and Communication Assistant
- Assistant Business Development Manager
- Event Management Manager- Assistant
- Website design and SEO Interns
- Datamining/ Quantitative researcher
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Assistant to PR Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Media and Publishing Intern
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Interns and entry-level employees support cutting-edge integrated marketing strategies while learning fundamental marketing skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. Included your Job descriptions could be:
- Prospecting International
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.