Accounting and Finance Internship in China
Finance Internship Programs in China
The Finance Internship in China Program places University, College Students as well as graduates into Wealth Management, Financial Analysis, Investment Banking and Accounting roles in their preferred city. CIP's Accounting and Finance internship offers placement opportunities into multinational Financial firms. If you are looking for a fresh challenge or expecting to gain that experience which should position ahead of your peers, then this program is for you. We match young graduates for our partner organizations in China to do their internship in China in the field of Accounting and Finance or other business related internship vacancies. Our previous Interns have worked in Citi Bank, Deloitte, KPMG, Shell China and other Multinationals with internationalized working environments. While a Finance Internship in Beijing will equip you with skills related to Mergers and Aquisition, Investment Management and Financial Analysis, an Internship in Shanghai will expose you to Funds Management, Stock Trading, Commodity Trading, Investment Banking as so much more. The diversity of subsectors and cities makes sure you got the right specialty. Don't worry at all if you are not sure of what works best for you, our Experience career coaches will help you connect the dots
Special Areas are:
Financial Analysis Internship
Investment Banking Internships
Mergers and Acquisitions
Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
China is developing so fast, and this is reflected in the number of companies formed in a day. It is an interesting global hub with an increasing demand for peripheral services. Accounting, finance, and other business development services are no exceptions. Demand for Accounting and Finance services stem from Consultancy and company perspectives. There are several multinational consultancy organizations establishing branches in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. We have several organizations that demand interns into their accounting departments every year. In 2016, we have placed 115 interns into finance positions already.
Shanghai and Beijing are ideal locations for most of these companies. Because Beijing happens to the seat of government, many organizations would like to be located in Beijing to be abreast with policy changes while Shanghai is well noted for the cluster of firms posing ideal market for consultancy businesses.
- Chance of bringing on board fresh ideas and latest approaches and theories
- Finance internships in China are great opportunities to launch your career
- Get networked to experts in the field through mentoring and coaching
- Work in international projects in wealth management and investment management
- work in the finest multinational as well as Fortune 500 organizations in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and other vibrant Chinese cities
- We offer you opportunity to get permanent jobs after that
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In our Finance and Accounting Internship, you’ll find an opportunity to build skills, work with teams of talented professionals. Whether you are a University or college student, graduate or MBA holder, you’ll be matched to a suitable role consistent with your career expectation. Our Finance partner companies are willing to open their doors for you to be part of their teams.
What you will do:
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute strategic and operational plans
- Provide business counsel, analysis and financial recommendations to assigned business segment or staff organization
- Focus on business issues such as forecasting, brand management, new product development, capital investment, strategic planning, internal controls, and other operational issues, as well as assessing and managing risk
- In an internship, address relevant business concerns through both individual and team-oriented projects
- For full-time hires, potentially take on 2 to 3 assignments in different functional areas of Finance over a period of 2-4 years
- Order investment proposals.
- Run financial profiles on carriers.
- Compare in-force investment proposals.
- Transaction comps Industry reports
- Thematic studies
- Capital structure analysis
- Financial benchmarking
Other areas you can focus on:
- Business Finance Counsel
- Business Finance Accounting
- Other Finance Areas such as Corporate Accounting, Tax & Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis