Hospitality Internships in China
Hotel Internship in China
China Internship Placements (CIP) has arranged numerous Internships into Five Star hotels and other companies in the travel and tourism industry. Our Paid Hospitality Internships in China is a solid program that universities recommend to their students. We have favorable arrangements for placement to fit all budgets. As part of our Internship in China program, we place participants to pursue Tourism internship in China. The experience is combined language lessons and Business lectures. These Hospitality internships are paid, and participants get Meals, Salary and Accommodation provided by the Hotel. The Hotel Internship in Beijing offers placement opportunities with Fortune 500 Brands such as Hilton Marriot and Golden Tulip.
In 2014, 3,837 million tourists trooped into China for tourism and the industry realized total revenue of about CNY3,250 billion. The industry is grown and well developed rising from labor intensive towards capital intensive such that, for a $1 spent on labor, $0.81 is spent on capital. Most renowned Foreign Enterprises continue to invade the industry, which has a considerable impact on the sector's growth and development. This recent development has introduced efficiency as a necessity for survival. Brand and chain management concepts and high service standards recently characterize the hospitality and tourism industry. A Hotel Internship inShanghaia exposes interns to ever growing luxury and resort industry with numerous opportunities to learn and acquire skills.
Interns will be:
- Assigned a Mentor and Coach at the beginning of the internship to guide them through our introductory training program
- Exposed to operational and management meetings
- Assigned an individual or group project to solve a real-life hotel challenge
- From front desk to culinary department, you will get the Challenging roles to fit into
Hotel Internships may also serve as a point of entry into the Manager in Training program. The Manager in Training (MIT) program is designed to give participants the tools they need to accelerate their careers and succeed as future leaders. MITs are exposed to valuable management experiences, project work, mentorship and feedback throughout the program. Internships are offered at both the Hotel/Property level and with within our Corporate Offices. Please see below for more information.
Paid Hospitality Internships in China
Our Hotel Internships are arranged with Very famous Hotel Brands that happen to be part of fortune 500 listings: Such as
- Marriot Hotels and Resorts ( in our Hospitality and Hotel Internship in Beijing)
- Pullman Hotel (in our Hospitality and HotelInternship in Beijing)
- Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts (in our Hospitality and Hotel Internship in Shanghai)
- Hilton Hotels and Resort (in our Hospitality and Hotel Internship in Shanghai)
We also host our China hotel Internship in Cities such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Qingdao
|Functional Areas||Interns may be assigned work in the following areas:
|Duration||3, 6 or 12 months|
|Timeline||Internships are available at various times throughout the year, depending on the location.|
|Eligibility||A strong proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.|
These positions are available and are issued out based on how early you apply.
- Guest Relations Officer
- Front Desk Assistant
- Lobby Manager
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Hotel Assistant Manager
- Hotel Assistant Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Assistant – Hotels
- Food and Beverage Supervising Assistant
- General Management and Administration
The Hotel’s support services are limited to the following
- 3x Meals