IT & Telecommunication
Launch your career with and Internship in IT and Telecommunication with over 100 COmpanies
CIP’s IT internship in China program presents a golden opportunity for young graduates to gain experiences in China’s most important sector. China Internship also places participants into telecommunication. Try an internship with the likes of Baidu, China Mobile, Huawei, Tencent, and other industry giants. Complete an IT Internship in China with our China Internship Program.
The Chinese IT industry is becoming an interesting terrain with increased Investment generating revenue at an annualized rate of 6.3% over the past five years. The annual revenue for the industry in 2014, was $111.7 billion growing by 7.1% from previous year.
The sector grew with lessons learn from industrial world and persistent and continuous reverse engineering. The sector has been expanding quickly but there remains significant growth potential.
The industry provides a wide variety of services, some of which have very low entry barriers, such as equipment maintenance for small enterprises.
The industry is characterized by a lot of medium-sized enterprises at the bottom and few large Organizations at the top of the pyramid. These large companies cannot serve local companies due to high prices charged and this created opportunity for medium sized ones.
Potential Growth Point in ICT software industry in China:
- Software exports
- 3G applications
- Intelligent transportation
- Management software
- IT education and training
- Software Development with Android Platforms
- Security and Cyber Data Management
- 1,616,000 labour employed by 9,950
- Requirement for quality technology know how
- Low entry barrier
- Permanent jobs
- Entrepreneurial Possibilities
- Increase in demand for applications to increase business efficiency
- Numerous Jobs
What you will be doing as an Intern and positions
- project tasks including impact analysis, functional and technical design, coding, plan/coordinate/execute SIT, support and coordinate with user/IT streams for UAT execution, system Implementation/conversion
- Define project schedules, managed activities, and determines team priorities and drives the resolution of issues and defects; and ensure assigned projects are completed on time, and to customer expectations;
- Evaluating existing applications, data, hardware and other systems in order to recommend enhancements.
- Working with a team of International IT experts to design E-commence platform for global brands
- software development using Android SDK
- Using impressive technical skill sets to design, develop and maintain software.
- network communication and client-server development
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, Messaging Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Control Technician, Network Engineer, Systems Administrator
- Web design for awesome user experience adopting best practices and languages.
- Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation plans and communicate project risks to the customer and upper management;
Usually, projects require different qualifications and due to the broad nature of skill sets, we cannot outline all here. CIP is able to allocate you the right job roles based on your career ambitions and expectations. This is a sample of requirements.
- Good understanding of Core Java: language base, collections framework, exceptions, generics and common practices;
- Intermediate knowledge of multithreading in Java: able to use common Java classes for multithreading control (java.util.concurrent package), understand common problems of multithreaded solutions;
- Server-side Java stack JEE or Spring, understanding of Dependency Injection. Spring integration, Spring Security and Spring Batch are plus;
- Experience with at least one common ORM framework: JPA or Hibernate;
- Good knowledge of ANSI SQL. Good knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL is a plus;
- Understanding of common design patterns. Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns is a plus;
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures. Being able to create own algorithms and estimating their complexities;
- Understanding of common web services, protocols and data formats: REST, SOAP, HTTP, XML;
- Good communication skills in English. Must be able to clearly present his ideas to colleagues and customers.