About This Opportunity
About the Internship
We are looking to recruit Females who can contribute to our partner hoteliers and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied
- Develop high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handle any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
- Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers
- Research and analysis to identify profitable market segments
- Perform assigned duties as directed by department manager and direct supervisor
- Cross-train in additional departments, as needed
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Identify the best mediums to reach the targeted market segments
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
- Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operation & front office
- Good English language skill and communication skill
- Good and positive hospitality attitude
- Another foreign language ability is a plus
Hotel Internships in China-Beijing
(No Ratings Yet)
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0