About This Opportunity
Intellectual Property and International Law Internship
The Host Company is a full-service Intellectual Property firm
We specialize in advising our clients on all aspects of intellectual property in the region from registration to enforcement as well as commercialization. We work closely with our clients to create IPR strategies to meet their specific needs.
Our practice focuses on clearly understanding our clients’businesses and issues and providing a responsive and effective response within clear established budgets.
Our firm helps protect and support your business growth by ensuring your ideas and intellectual property is registered, enforced and commercialized. With attorneys and specialists throughout the Asian zone, we offer a strategic, proactive service with deep local understanding and experienced professionals in both law and business aspects.
We work throughout Greater China, South East Asia, Russia, and CIS countries, ready to assist you with your in-country or cross-border issues throughout the zone.
Intern tasks will include:
- Legal research,
- Writing articles for the newsletter,
- Liaising with clients,
- Reviewing and analyzing infringement cases,
- Giving assistance in litigation cases.
- Law degree, ideally with knowledge of intellectual property law but not a requirement
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work with foreign colleagues.
Cities or Location of this Internship
- All Year Around
- Including our Summer Law Internships
- and Winter Recruitments