About This Opportunity
Pharmacy (Internship in China)
- Demonstrates knowledge of pharmacy distributive services
- Must also maintain the required records of dispensing
- Review and monitor medications and orders written by therapists and see if they are safe and effective
- Participates as a team member and is accountable for own work responsibilities.
- Provides clinical pharmaceutical care to patients under the close supervision of a licensed pharmacist
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Maintains compliance with departmental policies and procedures
- Engages in professional self-development
- Analyze medications to determine identity, purity and strength
- Require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of the chemicals used in drugs and the effects of their combination
- Must be sympathetic to the queries of the customers and help them in the understanding the dosage etc
- Must pay attention to details and be careful when compounding
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)
Hello, I’m Shivani Gaikwad from India and planning to pursue my internship program in field of Pharmacy specifically pharmaceutics. Can you please guide me with the program, colleges associated and eligibility criterias.
Please, very sorry for the delay in response.
CIP extend its warm greetings and also thank you for showing interest in our internship placements job. The Team appreciates alot.
Your Interest in subject area is well noted.
The Head of Program’s Dept. will contact you via email on the next step.
Please, take good care of yourself and keep in touch.
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator