About This Opportunity
This is a rare opportunity for an IT professional to join a growing multinational company in Beijing. He/she will be act as the IT liaison between global headquarters and the Beijing research center.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the IT research center set up comply with company and client standards
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks/computers
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Support administration of servers and manage all system back-up
- Provide daily technical support for workstations and associated systems
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus
- Other tougher assignments will be allocated based on selected applicants’ ability- work will be assigned by IT Manager
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related Information Technology field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows OS, server/firewall/routers set-up and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English
- Positive working attitude, team player, high level of initiative, hard-working, responsible
- 2+ years in a similar capacity preferred, excellent fresh graduate also can be considered
WHAT IS IN THIS FOR YOU?
- Interns will participate in ground breaking projects as being part of the world’s leading professional Consulting service Network full of opportunities in the area of event management.
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- The principle of career progression offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading and writing. Join other expat from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Expectations of the intern is recorded at start of program
- Milestones will be established on monthly basis
- Supervisors and mentors allocated
- Evaluations and suggestions taken at every milestone
- Midway through the project, expectations will be adjusted or maintained
- And a final report and evaluation of performance issued at close of the internship
Professional IT Personnel
- Duration: 7-12 Months
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0