About This Opportunity
Social Research and Environmental Education Intern
About the Host Company
The Host Company is tackling the world’s water scarcity crisis by educating and engaging the next generation of global consumers. We are a community of water ambassadors and changemakers who truly believe in the power of the individual to make a difference.
We are an initiative of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders, a unique, multistakeholder community of more than 700 exceptional young leaders who share a
commitment to shaping the future. We aspire to be the world’s leading water community, affecting change in society by making consumers aware of the value of water.
Our vision is a future where the supply of water is greater than demand, where there is enough water for all, forever.
- Assisting in drafting strategies to achieve our current mission and driving operations the education sector
- Develop Relationship with Educational Institutions to accept and host our programs.
- Conducting Training Need Assessment. On-site visits, interacting with Students and understanding their level of knowledge about why Water needs to be conserved.
- Drafting information materials
- Write quarterly summary reports about the operations, and conducting an impact assessment
- Participate in the planning and implementation of public welfare projects
- Optimistic, positive, conscientious, conscientious and responsible, with strong communication and coordination skills.
- Willingness to learn fast and work with industry leaders for project success
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Initiative and spontaneity. It can arrange multiple parallel projects.
- Have a certain understanding of China’s education market and consumers.
- Cheerful personality, good interpersonal skills, and communication skills.