About This Opportunity
Embedded Telecom Software Engineer in China ( IT Internship )
Description of company
Our partner company offering this position is located in China. With expertises in robotics, navigation, geomatics, geodesy, computer networks, they provides products and solution amon g Internet of Things, Multirotors and Embedded Computing. The company delivers value to c ustomers globally with a broad range of embedded system, in terms of mobile robot, mo bile multimedia network, mobile navigation system and IoT datalogger and cloud based processing.
- Development of embedded telecomm software
- Define functions, design modules, realize algorithm, write code, test system for embedded software
- Help testing staff to do product and system test
- Provide technical support for other developer
- Bachelor degree or higher, Computer Science/Automatic Control/Aircraft Design/ Telecomm Engineering or relevant engineering major
- Be familiar with LTE, WCDMA, UMTS, WiFi protocols. Experience in 4G transmitter or receiver development will be a plus
- At least 1year of Linux software development experience. Development experience of stream media (server/client) or webRTC bottom frame real time transmission will be a plus.
- Be proficient with C/C++ coding in Linux, understand kernel and network of Linux
- Be familiar with common network protocols, bus protocol and development of multi-process
- Internship available for students in third or final year of university
- Flexible promotion system
- National holiday. Paid annual leaves (Higher position, longer annual vacation)
- Share incentive plan
IT, Programming, Project Management, Software Engineering
Software Engineer in China ( IT Internship )
(No Ratings Yet)
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0
You are welcome.
You are welcome.