About This Opportunity
Business Intelligence Internship in China
About the Company
The Hiring company is one of the leading providers of complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of CPM technology. It offers powerful and intuitive modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards and data warehousing.
Assist in coordinating and maintaining relationships with strategic partners
Liaise with colleagues to coordinate research for projects and deliverables
Assist in preparing service proposals and follow-ups with potential clients
Research business information and statistics
Keep abreast of the latest regulatory issues in Asia
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor degree is required
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) a must, conversational Chinese (both written and spoken) preferred
• Candidates speaking a third language will be given preference
• Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines as part of a multicultural team
• Passion for the market study and learning more about foreign investment into Asia
• Detail oriented, strong communication and organizational skills and an outgoing personality Ability to conduct solid proprietary research and analysis and present information in PPT
• Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).