About This Opportunity
Digital Media (Internship)
About the Company
An opportunity to work closely with MNC, deal with representatives from consulates, Chinese government and local & international institutions in the events organization. With this position the applicant will develop public relations skills working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
- Editing and screening content
- Maintaining video tracking.
- Media site management and uploading materials
- Familiar with some design software.
- Other assigned duties.
- Must have degree, HND and related certificate in the subject field.
- Fluent English
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- performance skills and the ability to take the initiative and make quick decisions under pressure
- ability to generate original ideas
- personable and confident manner
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)
Digital Media (Internship in China)
(No Ratings Yet)
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
Hello. I am Percival Sangoro from Nairobi, Kenya ready to relocate in couple of months from now, and I’d humbly love to work in China as a graphic designer and digital branding Intern.
I’m good at Public Relations and Media related field hence a creative online/digital graphic designer for print not forgetting a photo editor and videographer.
I am well-rounded and efficient, full committed, able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. I work well under pressure and am trained to meet tight deadlines by internship experience.
Examples of key achievements include:
* Enhanced customer satisfaction by creating an easy-to-use, highly intuitive web site based on user specifications.
* Increased client’s overall business presence, designed various components for rich media websites such as user interfaces, navigation systems, buttons, and video content.
* Executed innovative design ideas for magazine or brochure layouts and print media.
* Optimised company’s marketing collateral with a new modern design, resulting in increased business volume.
Strong background in developing and executing branding materials for print, online, and marketing materials.
I am ready and available from the word go if I’m suitable for the job and in terms of salary expectation: honestly I’m not into money, I humbly wan’t to work with Gurus like you so I may gain more experience in the field.
Please review the enclosed resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to your response.
1. Please, thank you for showing interest in our internship placements job.
2. Your Interest in the above-mentioned area is well noted.
3. Our Programs Team will be in touch soon.
4. For more information, visit our website:
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator