Description of company
Our partner company offering this position is located in China. With expertises in robotics, navigation, geomatics, geodesy, computer networks, they provides products and solution amon g Internet of Things, Multirotors and Embedded Computing. The company delivers value to c ustomers globally with a broad range of embedded system, in terms of mobile robot, mo bile multimedia network, mobile navigation system and IoT datalogger and cloud based processing
- Design the circuit for embedded control system and PCB layout
- Select the chipset and sensor for control circuit
- Hardware and reliability testing
- Be responsible for DFM
- Bachelor degree or higher, Computer Science/Automatic Control/Aircraft Design/ Telecomm Engineering or relevant engineering major
- 2+ years’ experience of embedded ARM platform hardware development. Understand the framework and peripheral of ARM.
- Experience of 1+ massively manufactured product
- Be able to design the hardware based on the embedded platform and test.
- Be capable of designing the circuit or product to test sensors and solving problems encountered.
- Experience of application design or manufacturing with accelerator, gyrometer and barometer will be a plus
- Excellent team work and communication ability. Strong sense of responsibility and enterprise. Good learning capability and be able to work under pressure.
- Experience of winning electronics design or aircraft design competition will be a plus
- Internship available to students in third or final year of university