About This Opportunity
English Media Content Creator Associate in China (English Media internship )
Description of company
The company is a boutique media and event management agency working with international clients in China. Founded in 2010, with the mission to inspire greatness, build a trusted network and create shareable experiences. their clients include local community partners and multinational brands seeking to increase their profile and activate online and offline in China
● Client Research: Assist managers vet clients and learn about their industry
● Press Release Creation & Copywriting: Compile and edit engaging press releases that provide value to our media partners.
● Social Media Content Creation – manage and post on company and client social media accounts (local and international social media sites).
● Pitch Preparation: Create and present clear proposals, types of media in most effective time spans and locations, cost schedules, and contract options for clients to choose from.
● Media Relations Management: Inform partners of news surrounding our clients.
● Strategic Network Growth: Strikes up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
● Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue openings, competitors, apps, etc.
Preferred Key Competencies
● Detail oriented with ability to learn and maintain new knowledge management systems that are essential for start-up growth
● Confident with a track record of leadership and logical decision making
● Familiar with PPT and Adobe Illustrator and an eye for for basic design tasks
● Native English speaker with stellar written and spoken communication skills
● Basic understanding of the media industry and interest in learning about the differences between Chinese and English Media in the Greater China region
● Interest in learning basic Mandarin, about Chinese culture, China in general
● 1 year part-time/internship experience in any communications role (ex: HR, F&B, Sales, Customer Service, etc.) preferred
● Ability to submit original writing samples prior interview
English Media Content Creator Internship in China
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0