About This Opportunity
Immediate I.T Internships, China
The hiring company is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan and founded in 2000, it is an industry-leading I.T and communications agency. The company has over 90 global offices across 6 continents. Clients include Ford Motor Company, Johnson Controls, Ohio Art, and Purina among others.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure Beijing research centre IT set up is compliant with company and client standards
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks/computers
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Support administration of servers and manage all system back-up
- Provide daily technical support for workstations and associated systems
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus
- Other tougher assignments will be allocated based on selected applicants’ ability- work will be assigned by IT Manager
Internship Role Qualification
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related Information Technology field
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows OS, server/firewall/routers set-up and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English
- Positive working attitude, team player, high level of initiative, hard-working, and responsible in every operation.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission – upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now!
Computer Science, Computer Technology, Hot Position, IT
I.T Internships Vacancy in China
(No Ratings Yet)
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
May i ask if you accept interns for IT program from the Philippines?
Yes we do accept Applicants from the Philippines