About This Opportunity
About the company
The hiring company is a Construction Engineering Group made up of over 57 sub companies located in China. In their portfolio are: construction, real estate development industry, in architecture, design, construction and scientific research, equipment installation, decoration, municipal road and bridge, environmental protection, energy efficiency, logistics and distribution. They look to recruit fresh talents willing to work with their teams for real experience.
- Assist to construct documents like technical documents, contract, business information, file of standard process;
- Involve in the communication of project management, help to coordinate with global clients and suppliers;
- Work with Chemical Engineers on specific projects and related Job descriptions will be determined by the Lead Engineer
- Build up the environment of culture exchanges, and make contribution to internal language learning program.
- Involve in the communication of project management, help to coordinate with global clients and suppliers; Involved in developing the best technical solutions to the specific needs of the project
- Participate with line manager to design the project technical file; assist to proofread technical documents, contract, business information, files of standard processes etc;
- Provide supports to the project team, and monitors the implementation phase
- The job description will make adjustments based on personal abilities and current business.
- Currently possess a degree related to the construction industry, or pending graduation.
- Ability to apply basic engineering principles to construction challenges.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (AutoCADD/MicroStation is a plus).
- Preferred Skills: Leadership, initiative, problem-solving, customer service, and communication.
- Previous construction internship or co-op work experience is a plus.
Send your resume (CV) via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Location – Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen