About This Opportunity
Junior Graphic Designer (Internship in China)
About the Company
London based art studio founded in 2003 and winning many awards, including recognition from D&AD, BAFTA and Design Week. Our partner had sold over 6000 art products in 16 years of production, and has been the world’s largest producers of antique paintings since 2003.
- Assist with the production of digital artwork for all company events
- Assist with the graphic design of print media and any other marketing collateral.
- Work under the direction of park sponsors and co-op brands on collaborative projects
- Assist with the sales and customer service at the front office
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Bachelor / above is required
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of varied design styles
- Talented, Charismatic and creative personality
- Very strong communication and leading skills
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Jrn Graphic Designer Interns
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0