About This Opportunity
Projects Design (Internship in China)
About the Company:
London based art studio founded in 2003 and winning many awards, including recognition from D&AD, BAFTA and Design Week. Our partner had sold over 6000 art products in 16 years of production, and has been the world’s largest producers of antique paintings since 2003.
- Assist with the production of digital artwork for all company events
- Assist with the graphic design of print media and any other marketing collateral.
- Work under the direction of park sponsors and co-op brands on collaborative projects
- Assist with the sales and customer service at the front office
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Bachelor / above is required
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of varied design styles
- Talented, Charismatic and creative personality
- Very strong communication and leading skills
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Creative Art, Design, Graphic Design
Projects Design Internships
(No Ratings Yet)
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0