About This Opportunity
Research Project Manager in China (Project management internship)
Description of company
Our partner company offering this position is located in China. With expertises in robotics, navigation, geomatics, geodesy, computer networks, they provides products and solution amon g Internet of Things, Multirotors and Embedded Computing. The company delivers value to c ustomers globally with a broad range of embedded system, in terms of mobile robot, mo bile multimedia network, mobile navigation system and IoT datalogger and cloud based processing.
What the company’s offer: Promising prospect; Flexible work environment; Innovation
- Be responsible for the development of embedded computer in UAV
- Be responsible and enthusiastic for work. Strong innovation capability and critical thinking
- Communicate with marketing dept. on the need of design
- Have experience of UAV project management
- Proficient with C/C++. Master degree or higher, Computer Science/Automatic Control/Aircraft Design/ Telecomm Engineering or relevant engineering major. Second degree of IT, engineering technology, accounting or marketing will be a plus.
- Have plentiful experience of embedded software/hardware development. Excellent habit of coding and doing paper work
- Proficient with the embedded development based on ARM(Cortex-AMF7911 etc.), SOC, FPGA or DSP. Be able to design and develop the entire system solo.
- Proficient with embedded system, Linux, uCLinux, eCos, freeRTOS. Be familiar with modules of system and corresponding modification mechanism. Experienced with development of bottom drivers or applications
- Be familiar with the embedded project management, know how to plan and team work
- Need the experience of leading a development team with 5+ members and solve the core technical difficulty. Strong ability of communication and leadership
- Excellent time management to finish work before deadline.
- Experience of embedded system development in aerospace/automobile/medication area will be a plus
- Flexible promotion system
- National holiday. Paid annual leaves (Higher position, longer annual vacation)
- Share incentive plan