About This Opportunity
Senior I.T Instructor (Intern), China
About the Company
We deliver innovative custom technology solutions to companies around the world. With 40 locations in the US and Europe and top industry rankings from our clients, we have the expert resources and global coverage to produce successful business results.
Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Perform software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Assist in handling data migration duties
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions
- Other related tasks.
- Degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows OS, server/firewall/routers set-up and maintenance
- Positive working attitude, team player, high level of initiative, hard-working, responsible
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission – upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou