About This Opportunity
Social Media (Immediate Internship in China)
About the Company
A multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, entertainment and financial services.The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
• Communicating daily with company’s different departments on upcoming events and working with other teams in updating company’s news.
• Managing social media platform such as company facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc.
• Regularly updating supervisor on social media news / information.
• Participating in the continuous knowledge share by providing own ideas for training topics, writing industry articles for publication and sharing insight with the company.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree required.
• Fluent in English.
• Understand and display knowledge in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrate ability to network with other organization.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Social Media Immediate Internships
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
I am interested in this internship. Is this available for people who don’t live in China?
Please, CIP extend its warm greetings and also thank you for showing interest in our internship placements job. The Team appreciates alot.
Your Interest in subject area is well noted.
Please, send me a copy of your CV through [email protected]
Humbly, standing by.
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator