About This Opportunity
Special Hospitality Services, Food and Beverage – China Internship
About the Company:
As a top multinational hotel company established in 1996, the hiring company is in business to produce value and unparalleled results for our owners by creating products that fulfill individual customer expectations. We deliver reliable, genuinely caring and timely service superior to our competition, with respected and empowered employees who work in an environment of belonging and purpose. We are supportive and contributing members of society, operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.
Job Description –
- Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage at the assigned workplace.
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service.
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Currently enrolled in College / University pursuing above related course (Hospitality Mgt)
- Currently holding a GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Fluent in English and solid communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).