About This Opportunity
VP of Brand & Marketing needed
About the Company
The hiring company is a reputable company that provides software services to many companies across the globe. The goodwill of the company is internationally recognized due to its keen interest in satisfying its large clientele base with the up-to-date software services. The company has the state of the art facilities that meet international standards in the Software industry. The company also deals with government agencies or institutions in a number of countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the US. With over, 1300 employees globally, the company over the years has provided young talents the opportunity to develop their skills and continues to provide opportunities to outstanding young people who are creative, innovative and goal-oriented. With a very friendly working environment, the VP of brand and marketing intern vacancy is to give young talents both in China and outside China the opportunity to bring to light their skills and knowledge in this area.
- Develop innovative and a well-packaged brand & marketing models.
- Develop strategies to promote the brand of the company.
- Increase the clientele base of the company.
- Research into the marketing environment or changes in competitive strategies and evaluates.
- Contribute to the organization’s international marketing plan and philosophy accordingly.
- Direct and control market research for business outside of China.
- Keep accurate data of the marketing unit for future use.
- Bachelor degree is required (ongoing / completed)
- English speaker with good English writing skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Creative/innovative and result-oriented
- Impressive research skills
- Friendly and an excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal independently with unstructured tasks
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou