About This Opportunity
Architecture and Design Internship (China)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Partner Company is a team of talented unique architects, standing for creative and innovative young architecture. As a result of professional design and commitment to standards, we have been able to bring alive several old mansions with preservation of history as agenda. Multinational cultural backgrounds bringing positive impact on our broad view concerning urbanism and architecture. Broad experiences and architectural practices in Italy, Germany and China helps them to provide a comprehensive design.
That ranges from large to small scale:
- urban planning,
- interior and product design.
“Our target is to recognize how our work influence and affect the surrounding environment, by focusing on finding an integrated solution of most innovative urban and architecture design.
Jaeger and Partner is an international architecture design studio based in Shenzhen, China, with an associated office in Torino, Italy. Our integrated practice is a highly collaborative platform, focused on architecture, urbanism and design. Promoting a global perspective towards design, we emphasize a dynamic studio process to engender innovative and relevant architecture and urbanism. We currently have a wide range of projects providing front-end design opportunities for talented individuals.
The company has just completed a huge Acquisition of another famous international Partner and is undertaking a major restructuring which has a lot of opportunities for young people who are willing to work hard with diligence
We are looking to staff them with highly motivated, creative individuals passionate about architecture and design for various positions in our young multi-cultural team
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for Trainees who will participate as a full team member in our projects. The internship should be for a minimum of 6 months. In our office students are considered as full team members and have similar roles and opportunities to our employees. Both creative input and solid work production is what we ask from our trainees. The better the work, the more the student is allowed to do.
1. having studied at accredited architecture schools not less than 4 semesters, preferably some internship work experience in other architectural firms
2. Fluency in written and spoken English
3. Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe software, preferably some work experience with Rhino
4. 3D modeling experience is a plus
5. Applications (digital) should include a cover letter, Work portfolio (designs, technical drawings) and CV (including personal data, education background, experience, language skills and software knowledge). Give us an as broad as possible overview of your experience and knowledge. The application documents should be in PDF format less than 10M and we do not accept online portfolio links.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A challenging position; An independent young and international work environment; An opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of the design.
Working Hours: 30 to 40 Hours A week
Remuneration & Salary: Available
Job Details: Allocated According to Technical Abilities.
Have you got what it takes? Apply now