About This Opportunity
Assistant Events Program Coordinator – China Internship
About the Company:
The Hiring Company is a premier event management agency headquarters in the States with interests in event planning, product launches, corporate functions and conferences, experiential marketing and private functions. From inspirational ideas to stunning productions, strong themes and creative programmes, you can trust us to create memorable experiences that exceed your expectations.
- Developed exciting and enriching recreational programs for the members
- Supported in hiring process for volunteers and management staff members
- Performed marketing and publicity activities to gather more number of members
- Drafted reports at the end of program schedule and rated its success
- Supervise the registration process of members and noted down their contact details
- Provided sports, academic, and social support to students and staff
- Other duties assigned
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in English.
- A self-motivated individual with abilities to face and overcome challenges individually
- Detail-oriented individual with high regards to correctness and quality in work
- Ability to perform tasks controlling and assessment functions
- Superior problem identification and solving skills
- Good team player with leadership skills
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission – upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou