About This Opportunity
Assistant Content Manager (Intern) Needed at Opera –
Opera is an independent Scandinavian company that’s been in the business of making web browsers since 1994. Opera products enable more than 350 million internet consumers to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, no matter what device, network or location. In turn, we help advertisers reach the audiences that build value for their businesses. Opera also delivers products and services to more than 120 operators around the world, enabling them to provide a faster, more economical and better network experience to their subscribers.
Opera is looking for highly dedicated content Managers and craters to generate buzz around news and deliver information to their clients.
About the Role
A Web Content Manager’s Assistant at Opera is responsible for the information that appears to users using our products. You will work closely with project teams, editors, developers and designers to coordinate the site content and make sure it caters to the needs of the target audience. If you have excellent writing skills, are well organised and can motivate a team, there could be opportunities for you in this career.
You will need lots of creative ideas and the ability to work to deadlines. There is no one way into this role but experience in journalism, IT or marketing may help. If you studied in other majors, you are welcome provided you can demonstrate your ability to relevant generate content.
- Discover popular and relevant quality sources of global news
- Discover real-time news in America with breaking news and updates
- Meeting with editing, marketing and design teams to plan and develop Mobile content, style and appearance
- Handle recommend article with superior quality as well as build hot topic
- Review news content
- Deep understanding America news, audit the news source
- Responsible for the result of the news recommendations
- Strong news sense, familiar with current affairs and recent news
- Enjoy using social network, twitter, Facebook and blog heavy user
- Min 1 year experience in news recommend operations
- Good command of written English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
Availability: Opened Now!
Stipend: 2000 RMB to 3000 RMB
Bloggers, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing
Assistant Content Manager (Intern) Needed at Opera
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0
hello i would like to join the company
Please, thanks for showing interest in our internship placements job. Appreciates alot.
Very sorry for the delay in response.
The Program Dept. will contact you for a pep talk.
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator
I am interested for the above position of Assistant Content Manager (Intern).
Hello Jose, thanks for your interest in our programs. Kindly visit the application page and fill out the details. Our Programs team will be in touch soon