About This Opportunity
Assistant Financial Instructor – Immediate Internship position, China
About the Company:
Our partner company is a bank holding company, headquartered in New York City (USA). Our wholly owned bank subsidiary is among the TOP 10 largest bank, based on total asset. The company provides a comprehensive suite of commercial and consumer financial services to clients in industry markets. Throughout our history, we have maintained a community financial approach of personalized relationship-based service. We have designed our operations, technology and centralized risk oversight processes to specifically support our operating model. We deploy this operating model universally in each of our markets, regardless of size.
- Assist in teaching a variety of classes and build relationships across teams to meet goals.
- Collaborate with content development team to define course structure, content, and delivery method to produce high quality training
- Obtain a deep knowledge and work across functional teams to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancements
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Share your knowledge and experience with team mates to get their career off to a great start!
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance, or related subject)
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Work hard, love to learn, and ready for a challenge.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to independently manage projects.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).
Accounting, Business Internships, Cost and Management Accountant (CIMA), Finance
Assistant Financial Instructor – Internship Position, China
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0