About This Opportunity
Venture Capital Internship in China
We double as a Venture Capital; Financial Investment Company focused on New Technology and lifestyle industries, and the service span across communications and Financial Administration. We are well-known for integrated marketing and investment solutions and our consultants are professionals from diverse backgrounds. Our stakeholders include technology start-up, lifestyle corporates, technology associations, media, celebrity agency, Angel and Venture Capitals. We are a leader in the technology investment sector and will hold the themed conference annually in CES Asia.
About the Position and What you will do
The position this Company is offering is Financial Administration Position (Financial Analysis) in the Venture Capital and Large Cap Investment Field. You will be conducting a lot of market Analysis and research about Venture Capital and Investment, learn how to communicate with the entrepreneurs and the investors, analyze financial models to predict the Corporate value, Organizational performance and profitability. All of this will help you build up a very strong experience for your future career. Chinese Finance and investment scene has attracted so much attention over the recent years, so understanding the modus of investment, the market and other relevant details makes you an asset
Most of the partners graduated from The Ivy League Universities. So you can also learn a lot from them. The company value candidates who are very organized with their schedule and dedicated to the work as you will be working with serious investors who value their time and work.
- Prepare research of Angel and Venture Capitals, which fit the investment target for clients.
- Review and present Pitch decks from target companies to senior associates
- Communicate and assist in arranging the investment meetings between entrepreneurs and investors.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct Industry and Market Research by Collecting and analyzing data, background research, to further develop the business plan with sales and business growth predictions.
- Business Evaluation tasks –based on your skill sets
- Be active in the Venture capital scene as well as Equity investment arena and provide meaningful engagement practices.
- Network with industry experts and provide useful information for them to make good decisions
- Bachelor or Master candidate from Top University, with major in business, finance, economics or mathematics
- Three months commitment to the position is the must
- Outstanding research and data analysis skills
- English is the must, and Chinese oral skills are preferred not a requirement
- Result-oriented and good personality
Location: Jing’An District- Shanghai
Accounting, Administration, Asset Management, Assistant Financial Controller Internship, Economics, Finance, Financial Analysis, Funds Management, Investment Banking, Investment management, Mathematics and Statistics, Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Wealth Management
Venture Capital Internship – Financial Investment Analyst in Shanghai
- Duration: 3 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
as I am attending Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance for an exchange programme in fall this year, I am looking for an internship in venture capital/private equity/corporate finance.
Please get back to me regarding resume, interview etc.
very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it