About This Opportunity
Assistant Project Manager – Urgent Internship in China
About the Company
An opportunity to work closely with local enterprises, deal with representatives from consulates, Chinese government and local & international institutions in the events organization. With this position the applicant will develop public relations skills working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
- Support and assist project managers in executing the project life cycle.
- Assist in coordinating safety meetings, incident investigations and maintaining employee involvement.
- Assist Project Manager as need with estimating change orders, project documentation, and project close out, etc.
- Responsible for actively participating with the project team on all facets of the project life cycle.
- Actively participate in monthly reports and cost reviews, capturing deviations from plan or schedule.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree / above is required (Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering or related field).
- Fluent in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate a workforce
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Purchasing, Purchasing and Supply
Assistant Project Manager – Urgent Interns
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
Thanks for your interest and we will follow up soon with an email.
Dear CIP Amind,
I’m interested in applying for this internship opportunity.
Please let me know how can I apply for it, which email I can send my resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I appreciate your time and consideration.
Thanks for visiting, find the application link here