About This Opportunity
Internship Programs in China: Business Development Intern Position
Business Development Intern Position
Are you a team player? Are you ambitious and results oriented and as well motivated to achieving goals? Would you like to interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies? We are seeking to recruit on the behalf of our Partner Company Business Development Interns to assist with engaging senior Staff, proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings with clients, facilitating interactions with existing members, and participating in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
- Prospect and make outbound calls, emails and LinkedIn messages to business leads and qualified companies to assist with sales goals.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Managers to support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Educate prospective Clients over the phone — on the value of renowned products and services.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current clients.
- Ensure Clients are leveraging our product, and deliver high quality service to help drive future sales.
- Recruit clients to attend events, such as webinars or roundtable discussions to demonstrate the continued value of membership.
- Ensure that Database contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects.
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships.
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
What you get?
- Paid internships in China
- Professional Mentoring program as well as Executive grooming
- Networking events in China
- Career workshop and other training ( how to market your self)
- Entrepreneurial Training
- Social and community service events with other interns across the organization
- Opportunity to volunteer
- Opportunity for full time offer for a career in sales upon completion of internship
- On-the-job experience and a glimpse into our world-class training program
- A background in business
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Coursework reflecting interest in and knowledge of the environmental, social, and economic dimensions of sustainability
- A positive and flexible attitude
Business Development, Marketing
Business Development Internship in China
(No Ratings Yet)
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0