About This Opportunity
Creative E-commerce / Digital Junior Content Creator (Internship – China)
ABOUT HOST COMPANY
A multinational company established as a trading company in 1993 (USA). The business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the trading markets in America, Europe and Asia. The company has invested portions of its assets in the purchase and sale of securities such as stocks and bonds as well as Forex trading on global markets. They provides its customers with unparalleled financial, trade support and has established itself as one of America’s leading trade and consulting companies and we continue to build on our global success.
- Content Development: go “behind-the-scenes” for our ever-evolving clients to provide customers with product knowledge through product descriptions, blog posts, product guides and site infrastructure maintenance
- Customer Solutions: utilize listening and analytical skills to assess customer inquiries, investigate problems, and provide creative solutions
- Logistics: learn the ins & outs of managing ‘out of stock’ orders by working with manufacturers and our purchasers, while keeping customers informed about the status of their order
- Traffic: coordinate transportation and delivery of orders, as well as channel communication between internal departments, customers and carriers
- Short format Video: stage, photograph, research, film and edit product images/videos
- Marketing: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media, E-mail marketing
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent English
- Leadership characteristics
- Ability to manage diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a cross-departmental team
- Marketing, Photoshop knowledge
- Video and/or writing experience should be highlighted; We have a separate position for only video content makers!
- Basic PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).
Branding (Creative Marketing), Business Development, Business Internships, Creative Art, Design, Digital Media, Ecommerce, Graphic Design, Media, Research, Research and Development, Social Media Marketing, Strategic Marketing
Creative E-commerce Internships
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0