About This Opportunity
Digital Junior Content Creator (Internship – China)
ABOUT HOST COMPANY
A partner company is one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies founded in 1948. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and employs more than 30,000 people around the globe serving customers in more than 60 countries. Innovation, perseverance and close attention to customer needs have characterized by the company since its founding. Leader in the development of quick-change tooling systems that today lead the world in versatility, speed and accuracy.
- Content Development: go “behind-the-scenes” for our ever-evolving clients to provide customers with product knowledge through product descriptions, blog posts, product guides and site infrastructure maintenance
- Customer Solutions: utilize listening and analytical skills to assess customer inquiries, investigate problems, and provide creative solutions
- Logistics: learn the ins & outs of managing ‘out of stock’ orders by working with manufacturers and our purchasers, while keeping customers informed about the status of their order
- Traffic: coordinate transportation and delivery of orders, as well as channel communication between internal departments, customers and carriers
- Short format Video: stage, photograph, research, film and edit product images/videos
- Marketing: Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media, E-mail marketing
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent English
- Leadership characteristics
- Ability to manage diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a cross-departmental team
- Marketing, Photoshop knowledge
- Video and/or writing experience should be highlighted; We have a separate position for only video content makers!
- Basic PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).
Branding (Creative Marketing), Business Development, Content Marketing, Digital Content Creator, Digital Marketing, Marketing
Digital Junior Content Creator Internships
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0