About This Opportunity
Human Resource Internship and Corporate Services Intern
Are you motivated, outgoing and good at working in a team? We have positions open on our Corporate Services team. We are looking for candidates with good interpersonal, organization and communication skills who can operate in English. Human resource Internship in China has several opportunities for interns. Many organizations are looking to bring sanity and consistency into their hiring strategies. Our partner organizations who host our internship in China Program Participants have several requests for Human Resource Interns. Apply now and be considered.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Office management, including being a member of our front desk team responsible for client visits and day-to-day running of office reception
• Event planning and management of both internal and external events
• Involve in HR recruitment and HR daily related tasks
• Organizing the ordering, production and purchasing of corporate marketing gifts as well as being responsible for inventories
Desired skills for the Human Resource Internship:
• Pro-active, can-do attitude. You should be someone who is outgoing and willing to take the initiative, explore new avenues and create new opportunities
• Native English skills
• You should be a team player who is good at problem solving
• Strong communication skills are a must for this position
• Applicants must be familiar with all Office tools and data base management
• English native speakers or working proficiency in English
• Bachelor’s Degree or above (or currently studying)
• Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
Stipend Available (depending on your experience thus far and other qualities)
Administration, Business Internships, Human Resource, Human Resource Internship
Human Resource Internship in China – Corporate Services
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0
My name is Fatema Madan and I am from Bahrain, Middle East.
I have completed my Bachelors Degrees in Accounting and Finance in the year of 2015 from the University of Wales, United Kingdom.
I have experienced working in Accounting and Finance backgrounds in a small private firm in my home country, Bahrain.
I am Interested for a Career/Internship Opportunity abroad with all the benefits it will serve such as an advancement to my confidence in working skills and a great experience in working under a different country and different expectations. I love challenging myself and would be kindly grateful to be Updated as to any positions found suitable.
Please, thanks for showing interest in our internship placements job. Appreciates alot.
Very sorry for the delay in response.
The Program Dept. will contact you for a pep talk.
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator