About This Opportunity
Internship Programs in China: Insurance & Actuarial Analyst Intern Position
Insurance & Actuarial Analyst Intern Position
- Conducts reviews of rates for assigned states and product lines, analyzing profit and loss results, past and current trends, projecting underwriting losses and reviewing competitiveness of rates
- Completes detailed analyses, makes recommendations, and prepares rate package proposals for key business partners
- Supports the development/design of new plans, programs, processes and products
- Prepares internal and external communications, including interactions with regulatory authorities and management that will describe and support rules and rate changes
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Math, Statistics or related field AND be in strong academic standing; must be a full time student the semester following the internship
- Successful completion of one or more actuarial exams
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Can analyze data and review analysis from others and identify and resolve basic data issues
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office: Intermediate – Excel, Intermediate – Word, Beginner – Outlook, Basic – PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
- High level organizational and project management skills in order to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner and to monitor processes throughout a team or department
- Strong decision making skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
I am a second year actuarial science student at Cass Business school, and am looking for an intership this summer.
1. Please, thank you for showing interest in our internship placements job.
2. Kindly, send me a copy of your CV through eric@
3. For more information, visit our website:
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator
I’m just starting my studies in actuarial science . I really want to work and live in China in the future. Could anyone please tell me if there’s job opportunities for actuarial positions that don’t require you to know Chinese? I’m learning mandarin but I wouldn’t be fluent at that point.
Thanks for inquiring about the insurance program. We do have related positions. Kindly visit this page to submit an application and speak with our program Directors. Summer Applications are almost closing