About This Opportunity
Interior Design Internship in China
About the company
As an Interior Design Intern, you will work with other seasoned designers Our partner company is an architects and interior`s Milan based firm specialized in hospitality, commercial and residential projects and urban planning, with office branches in Beijing, China. They are now opening a new branch in Shenzhen, China Hence they are looking for enthusiastic talented designers with a passion for interiors to help maintain the high level of client expectation and vision proficient and committed architect to join their multicultural team. Opportunity is open for a graduate architect to join their team. You have the chance to work in a creative and constructive team environment to develop your Professional skills and have opportunities for long term career progression. You will Learn from the best, working in the unique and booming real-estate market of China. Our Internship in China Program is designed to be supportive and
- concept presentations
- sourcing FF&E in the booming Chinese market
- prepare drawing packages including lighting and furniture
- preparation of project sample boards
- attending design team meetings and clients meetings
- on site reviews and liaising with project teams
- continuous update of design information and schedules
- making sure a project is on budget and time
- working closely with the directors, you are expected to use your initiative on
- following up on new business opportunities and attend networking events within the
- a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- an eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding design work
- superb conceptual and design development skills contributing to the design of
- complex projects
- Strong knowledge of international interior trends and directions.
- passion for this work
- be able to fit into a small but multicultural dedicated team working on a variety of
- projects but also highly motivated to work on own initiative
- good communication skills with suppliers and team members proactive approach to all tasks
- proficiency in AutoCAD/Excel/Word/
- knowledge of construction materials and finishes
- understanding of project budgets and schedules
Availability: Opened Now!
Intern interior designer in China
- Duration: 1 year
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Noelie Cox and I am highly interested in taking an internship placement in interior design in China. I am currently 17 years old and wish to take a gap year upon completion of my high school before I attend to university. This would be so that I can develop my Mandarin skills and gain further experience in the field that I hope to persue as a career.
Could you please send me further information concerning working hours and references or certificates on completion of the courses and whether there is will allowance.
Thank you kindly,
Dear Sir / Madam
My name is anouska Mpiana i am 25 years old and i am curently studing my third year an interior design at INSCAPE COLLEGE Cape Town in south Africa, we are assigned to find a company either in the country or outside the country to intern in our studing firm. I only speak two languages french and english but learning a new one will be more that welcome to me, i saw your company brawsing on google and had a look at your work, concept and firm in which you work in and i am very interested to intern by you if you need more informations or proof on who i am and what my work look like please feel free to contact me via email or phone number at you maybe be give me more informations on how you work like hours and others and my persiode of time will be between the 25th of june 2018 to the 3rd of august 2018.
i will realy be pleased to be part of your team for a few time thank you.
Thanks so much for visiting our Program Page. Please proceed to our Application page to submit a form and we will be in touch soon Also read more about our program descriptions and placement process.