About This Opportunity
We are looking for a creative, friendly individual to support the marketing aspect of a new company program.
The individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as representing the company while communicating with external resources, writing content for marketing collateral, researching industry trends, and adding creative input during brainstorming sessions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Actively contribute creative ideas to group brainstorming sessions
• Write marketing content for a wide-range of collateral
• Communicate with vendors and collect vendor feedback
• Research developments in the localization industry
• Study our internal processes and look for areas of improvement
• Help construct and test prototypes/processes
• Proactive, can-do attitude. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative, is eager to explore new avenues and create new opportunities
• Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess an exceptional ability to problem solve, be a team player and think creatively
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are a must for this position
• Native English speaker with good English writing skills
• Strong business acumen
• A history of creativity/innovation
• Impressive research skills
• Friendly and an excellent communicator
• Analytic and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to deal independently with unstructured tasks
• Ability to contribute in a team environment
• Familiarity with localization industry will be a plus
If you are interested in further information send your CV and cover letter [email protected]
Business Development, Business Internships, Marketing, Strategic Marketing
Marketing Support Specialist: Internship in China
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0
My name is Fatema Madan and I am from Bahrain, Middle East.
I have completed my Bachelors Degrees in Accounting and Finance in the year of 2015 from the University of Wales, United Kingdom.
I have experienced working in Accounting and Finance backgrounds in a small private firm in my home country, Bahrain.
I am Interested for a Career/Internship Opportunity abroad with all the benefits it will serve such as an advancement to my confidence in working skills and a great experience in working under a different country and different expectations. I love challenging myself and would be kindly grateful to be Updated as to any positions found suitable.
Please, thanks for showing interest in our internship placements job. Appreciates alot.
Very sorry for the delay in response.
The Program Dept. will contact you for a pep talk.
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator